A straightforward method to make more beneficial firm prepared chicken tacos in mass with cooked chicken or your selection of fillings. You can get as imaginative as you’d like with the filling decisions, and they just take a couple of minutes to gather. That implies you can make a mammoth group of firm, gooey tacos and refrigerate or solidify for some other time.
You’ll require a wire rack and heating sheet or two preparing sheets, additional slight corn tortillas, destroyed cheddar, and your decision of cooked chicken for filling. I’ll give you a couple of plans and thoughts for chicken underneath. The real procedure for making the heated chicken tacos is too simple. Just microwave the corn tortillas to make them flexible, fill one half with garnishes, overlap and spread with the subsequent preparing sheet, and heat. That is it!
You could air sear these chicken tacos, however despite everything you’ll need to put something over them for similar reasons above. Furthermore, since each air fryer is unique, you should need to decrease the temperature from the formula’s proposal (400F in the stove versus perhaps 360F noticeable all around fryer) to avert consuming. Also, in case you’re preparing a bigger bunch, attempt to abstain from layering the tacos inside the air fryer. Cook them in independent clusters for best outcomes.
A simple way to make healthier crispy baked chicken tacos in bulk with cooked chicken or your choice of fillings. Perfect for a quick meal or prepping in bulk.
- 6 Extra Thin Corn Tortillas I used Mission
- 6 oz Cooked Chicken Breast chopped or shredded (or your choice of filling)
- 1/2 C (56g) Shredded Cheddar or your choice of cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Microwave the tortillas for 30-45 seconds so they’re more pliable for folding.
- Add the chicken and peppers (or your choice of filling) to one half of each tortilla. Top with cheese before folding over. Gently press down to seal each taco.
- Place a baking sheet or flat surface with a bit of weight on top of the tacos to press them down. This prevents the tacos from opening during baking and helps the cheese fully seal the tacos so they stick together after baking.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the tortillas are golden brown. Be careful not to burn.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source : https://masonfit.com/baked-chicken-tacos/