Does your family love pancakes?
My kids love them for breakfast and even as a quick snack, too. I’m always looking for small ways to make my life easier, and baking pancakes in a sheet pan is such a simple way to make a bunch of pancakes at once!
The result is a sheet pan of beautifully baked pancakes you can cut into squares to serve with your favorite syrup. I’m calling that a major mom win!
No more standing in front of the stove flipping pancakes.
Plus every pancake will be warm at the same time! You can even divide the add-ins for two different tastes per sheet pan. This is perfect if your kids prefer different pancake flavors.
- I used Bisquick as my pancake mix, but you can use a gluten-free or a homemade mix/recipe. If you’re eating low-carb, I highly recommend these keto pancakes!
- I use a 12×16 inch rimmed sheet pan and it works great.
- Cover the bottom of the rimmed pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking. I also recommend spraying the pan with non-stick oil before baking as well.
- Completely customize your add-ins per your family’s preference. These are what my kids like in pancakes, but you can have them come up with their own creative flavors!
- If you have leftovers, warm them up in the microwave the next day.
SHEET PAN PANCAKES (TWO FLAVORS)
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Make fluffy pancakes using a sheet pan with these two delicious add-ins for a hands-off breakfast!
- 2 cups pancake mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- pancake syrup (as desired)